
I attended a fashion show recently so as I sit here taking a break from my wonderful stats problem sets, I'm compelled to discuss wardrobe for a moment or two.
The show was really nice. Fashion shows (good fashion shows) are always so inspirational lol ...and they had some really hot clothes at this one. Unfortunately, they are a bit out of my budget right now so I'll be forced to begin my search for cheap(er) knockoffs. My favorite piece of the night was this fur jacket. I tried to find it online but I couldn't. It definitely has the same whitish grey color scheme as the one in my pic though. Anyhoo, it's a mink...and the model who wore it had these fly white boots to match. A fur coat would be a great addition to my wardrobe, and i'm sooo in love with that coat. I am so looking forward to the day when I can use my own money to splurge on such luxuries. But until that day comes, I'll pretend to be satisfied with my sporadic bargain shopping trips...and these lackluster statistic problems :(
P.S. ~ When I do finally get a fur coat though, it's going to be real...none of that faux fur business, i can deal with knockoffs...bags are kind of tough though, I'm not gonna lie...in a moment of weakness me and my bestest bought these Prada bags from well, none of your business where we bought them from!!!...anyhoo, it's been almost a year now and we still haven't been able to rack up enough courage to bring them out in public...haha....but back to my point...the bargain thing is cool, as long as it's being done in TASTEFUL moderation...and for those of you who are "too deep to care about things like shopping", I don't believe you! lol~ciao
The show was really nice. Fashion shows (good fashion shows) are always so inspirational lol ...and they had some really hot clothes at this one. Unfortunately, they are a bit out of my budget right now so I'll be forced to begin my search for cheap(er) knockoffs. My favorite piece of the night was this fur jacket. I tried to find it online but I couldn't. It definitely has the same whitish grey color scheme as the one in my pic though. Anyhoo, it's a mink...and the model who wore it had these fly white boots to match. A fur coat would be a great addition to my wardrobe, and i'm sooo in love with that coat. I am so looking forward to the day when I can use my own money to splurge on such luxuries. But until that day comes, I'll pretend to be satisfied with my sporadic bargain shopping trips...and these lackluster statistic problems :(
P.S. ~ When I do finally get a fur coat though, it's going to be real...none of that faux fur business, i can deal with knockoffs...bags are kind of tough though, I'm not gonna lie...in a moment of weakness me and my bestest bought these Prada bags from well, none of your business where we bought them from!!!...anyhoo, it's been almost a year now and we still haven't been able to rack up enough courage to bring them out in public...haha....but back to my point...the bargain thing is cool, as long as it's being done in TASTEFUL moderation...and for those of you who are "too deep to care about things like shopping", I don't believe you! lol~ciao

No comments:
Post a Comment