Monday, September 29, 2008

Letter to the Editor

This is not going to be a real letter to the editor...more like a series of questions I do not have the answers to but would sure love someone to tell me...

1. Why does FOX news get away with making all their shows report stories and opinions that are soooo incredibly biased??

2. John McCain has known former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger for 35 years...but what does that really mean? and how is that a logical answer to anything during a presidential debate?
3. If America is soon to owe China 1 trillion dollars...what does this mean for my life?!?

4. Is Human Resources management truly evolving, or is the spoils system just a lot more discreet?

5. By taking a human resource management course, does this somehow make me more likely to get a job when a I graduate?

6. If you are a black man who does not support Barack Obama due to your own ultra-conservative rhetoric, why can't you just keep that to yourself...and furthermore, when are you going to stop putting box perms in your hair???

7. Why do I have so much trouble doing simple things like going to the post office, buying housewarming gifts, and sending emails?

8. When are the Upper-Eastsiders of Gossip girl finally going to put their heads together and screw over that love-to-hate ChucK so he can stop having the last laugh with EVERYTHING?

9. Speaking of me and doing simple things, why didn't I buy Jasmine Sullivan's CD this weekend?
10. Why do I really want to see that W movie about Bush??

11. Why is time passing by SO fast these days?

13. Is EVERYONE'S criminal record so easily accessed through google or am I just that (un)lucky? (Google me baby... i'm scot free!)

12. How is it possible that I dedicated an entire semester to me and my "soul-searching" before grad school yet sometimes I still feel so lost?

13. Why does my mom say I act exactly like my dad and my dad says I act exactly like my mom?

14. Why did a friend call me venting about having to drive around for 2.5 hours for gas?

15. Clay Aiken and Ne-yo have finally made their "official" come out of the closet statements, does this mean Tyler Perry is not too far behind?

16. Will I ever be as strong as my grandma is?

17. Will I ever be as kind and virtuous as my Aunt Ida is?

18. If getting my violin restrung was not so expensive, would I actually do it?

19. Doesn't Sarah Palin (and Tina Fey) sound like Bobby's mom off of Bobby's World?

and to wrap things up...

20. Why are the good decisions always the hardest to make???


I used to be an avid VIBE reader back in the day...can't you tell?

Okay, Okay...that was really my last question, promise...now, let's see how long it takes me to get some answers...HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

SteelO said...

what the hell do u mean ne-yo made his "official" coming out of the closet statement...is he gay?!?!?! sorry that wasnt an answer but yet another ? for you

Eb the Celeb said...

lmao @ 6


wait... Ne-Yo came out the closet?

Ms. LeMelle said...

alright ladies...i am not one to spread faulty celebrity gossip so let me clarify...there was this rumor around saying that ne-yo came out in an upcoming article set to be published in Essence but it's only a rumor at this point...for the record i still think he's gay though...do you know any straight men that could've written Beyonce's Irreplacable or Rihanna's Take a Bow??? def something to think about...

and in regards to question 6...i find it hilarious also...